About Me

My photo
To know a person is to love them. Most people who know me, love my creative mind, my personable attitude, and my ability to make something out of the most ordinary things. Crafters have a gift that no one else has. We never stop at one thing. Our imaginations are all over the place. With each creative imagination, comes a wonderful idea. I created this blog to share my talents and my works. Enjoy.

I made this diaper cake for my friend Cheryl for a baby shower.

I made this diaper cake for my friend Cheryl for a baby shower.
"It's a Boy" Diaper Cake

Cameron's Name Frame

Cameron's Name Frame
I made this wall hanging for my nephew Cameron. He is everything an aunt would want in a nephew. He is the first, he is smart, he is my "Doodle-Bug".

I made this vinyl designed plate for my sister and her husband for Christmas 2008

I made this vinyl designed plate for my sister and her husband for Christmas 2008
Christmas Present for Tasha and Chris

Jewelry designing is a passion of mine. Here are a few of my many creations.

Jewelry designing is a passion of mine. Here are a few of my many creations.
Coral Drops

Pink and Clear Glass butterfly bracelet

Brown Glass earrings and necklace

Colored Vinyl Plate

Hazel Drops

Dark Green drop earrings

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Orleans Saints Superbowl Plate with stand


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger